Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Troubleshooting common library problems
When reporting problems to Carolyn DeLuca (email@example.com), please include:
- description of the resource you were trying to use and what happened
- page you clicked from (provide URL)
- copy the exact error message, if available
- browser and version number being used (e.g., Internet Explorer 10, not just IE vs. Firefox vs. Safari). Knowing version number will help
- whether it happened on- or off-campus
- your/student's contact info so I can follow up
This will help me in helping you.
Reminder to Librarians
Often the patron will get to materials in a less-than-direct manner.
- Try the A-Z list of databases because that has the gold standard URL.
- Sometimes in LibGuides a liaison will create a URL without reusing it. It may lack the Ezproxy or it may not be a PURL.
- If GET IT fails, try a journal search in LibrarySearch
- Try a different browser. Some browsers are more forgiving than others.