Clips ans Bookmarks are the same. They can be private or shared with the institution. You can get a link for a bookmark/clip. You can not add a bookmark/clip to a playlist.
- Choose the film you would like to create a clip of
- Toggle the streaming player to the point at the film where you would like your clip to begin.
- On the left side of the viewing window, click on the top icon (it looks like a bookmark) to start your clip (the icon will turn red).
- When you want the clip to end, click on the icon (bookmark) again, that will end the clip
- The “Add Bookmark” window will open. Here you can give the clip a name and a description. You can make your clip private or open to the institution. Save the clip.
- Once the clip is saved, to view it, or share the link, go to “Bookmarks” under “My Account” in the right corner of the screen.
- Select Share Link.