Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Create Clips
In this database there is no need to create an account in order to create clips
- Navigate to the film you want to make a clip of
- Wait for the transcript to load
- Highlight the portion of the transcript corresponding to the clip you want to make
- On the right-hand side of the screen press “make clip”
- Name your clip
- Press “save clip”
- NOTE: Your clips on this database are public
How to Share a Clip
- After making a clip from a video, go to the right-hand side of the screen and press “Clips” (in between “chapters” and “description)
- Find the clip you made from the list. To get the link of the clip press the arrow icon
- A box with a link to your clip will pop up
- Copy the link.