Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Creat a Bookmark/Clip
Clips ans Bookmarks are the same. They can be private or shared with the institution. You can get a link for a bookmark/clip. You can not add a bookmark/clip to a playlist.
- Choose the film you would like to create a clip of
- Toggle the streaming player to the point at the film where you would like your clip to begin.
- On the left side of the viewing window, click on the top icon (it looks like a bookmark) to start your clip (the icon will turn red).
- When you want the clip to end, click on the icon (bookmark) again, that will end the clip
- The “Add Bookmark” window will open. Here you can give the clip a name and a description. You can make your clip private or open to the institution. Save the clip.
- Once the clip is saved, to view it, or share the link, go to “Bookmarks” under “My Account” in the right corner of the screen.
- Select Share Link.
How to Create & Share a Playlist
Playlist are folders to add videos and can be shared or private. You can not add a clip to a playlist. You can get link to share a playlist.
- Choose the film you would like to add to a playlist
- On the left side of the viewing window, click on the bottom icon that looks like a piece of paper
- Click “Add to existing playlist” or “Add a new playlist,” give a description
- Click “save to playlist”
- To view your playlists, or share the playlists, go to “playlists” under “My Account” in the right corner of the screen