Welcome, Social Work Students!!
Details of Note:
- Your ID card will allow you to check out books.
- Computer Access at St. Thomas: All MSW students and all UST undergraduate Social Work students are issued a UST username and password, which allow you access to email and UST libraries resources.
- IRT TechDesk: For assistance with your UST account or login, contact the TechDesk by calling 651-962-6230 or sending an email to email@example.com
- Parking on campus: Use the Interactive Campus Map to locate the closest parking to the building you wish to visit. The O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library provides the resources for Social Work research.
- Printing: All students are allowed 400 pages per semester, including summer session (1200 per year). NOTE: You must be logged into computers with your UST account in order to print.