Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
2115 Summit Ave, St. Paul, MN 55105
Directions & Parking
Other Psychology related Guides
Introduction to Psychology Research
Welcome to Psychology Resources at the UST Libraries
- Finding Books
- dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks and annual reviews to give you an overview of the field.
- Finding Articles
- databases and other resources to lead you to research articles in psychology
- what is peer-review?
- Web Sites
- web sites that provide research information in psychology
- Citing Sources
- basics of using APA Style
- links to RefWorks
- Tests and Measurements
- find tests and measurement tools
- find evaluations of test and measurement tools
Search for Books and eBooks
LibrarySearch provides a simple, one-stop search for books, articles, videos, recordings, and more. Items from St. Thomas and other regional libraries can be requested online and delivered to the St. Thomas library of your choice. My account
LibrarySearch - Audio search