To link to a track in DRAM, do the following:
1) Locate the album in the database
2) Find the "Permalink" label, right-click, and copy the link/shortcut:
3) Paste the URL into the box below to add proxy coding that will allow the URL to work off campus:
4) Copy the full resulting URL (right-click: copy shortcut on PC; Control-click: copy link on Mac) and add it to Canvas, a Word document, email, etc. for use. Off-campus users will be prompted for their UST username and password before accessing the resource. Faculty members should test the resulting links in their final form from on and off campus to be sure they work before sharing with students.
5) Note that this method will link to the album, so you'll want to add instructions on which tracks you wish students to listen to.