To link to a track, in Naxos Music Library, do the following:
1) Locate the album in the database
2) Click the "Show Static URL" button:
3) Now look at the track listing and find the appropriate URLs and copy them:
4) Paste a URL into the box below to add proxy coding that will allow the URL to work off campus:
4) Copy the full resulting URL (right-click: copy shortcut on PC; Control-click: copy link on Mac) and paste it to Canvas, a Word document, email, etc. for use. Off-campus users will be prompted for their UST username and password before accessing the resource. Faculty members should test the resulting links in their final form from on and off campus to be sure they work before sharing with students.