Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the University of St. Thomas Libraries!
The University of St. Thomas Libraries provide dynamic services and resources that enrich scholarship and intellectual development. We serve the whole University community: students, faculty, and staff.
In support of this mission, we:
- ensure that our users gain skills in the wise use of information
- enable the successful discovery and retrieval of information within robust collections
- engage the community with inviting virtual and physical spaces
- incorporate the assessment of quality and effectiveness of our work on a continual basis
Ask a Librarian
Chat with us during library reference hours using the widget in the lower right corner of this page, or use our Ask a Librarian page to contact us.
Some of the top places on the library's website:
- Search for any item: use the CLICsearch box on the front page of our website to search for library materials. You'll find books, articles, dvds, streaming media, online resources, and more!~
- Ask a Librarian: The librarians are here to help you and answer any questions you may have. Find out all the ways to get in touch.
- Hours: The calendar of hours for all of our libraries, in one spot
- InterLibrary Loan: Find a book or article that you need that we don't have? No worries! Request it through InterLibrary Loan and we'll get it for you.
- Looking for a good movie to watch? Use our Finding Films page.
- Wondering if we have a journal, magazine or newspaper? Use our Journal Search on the front page (make sure to click on the "Journal Titles" tab).
- Library borrowing policies: How long can you check out a book? A DVD? Head to this page to find all the answers. (Book loan period for faculty and staff is 120 days, DVD loan period is 7 days)
University Library Tweets