Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Where do I start?
Use the tabs (above) or quick links on this page to find management information resources.
Marianne Hageman (St. Paul)
John Heintz (Mpls. & St. Paul)
Andrea Koeppe (Mpls.)
During the COVID-19 Outbreak we will be working from home, but we are still available for research questions and consultations. You can email us to get in touch!
Why use this guide?
This guide is designed as a starting point for doing management and human resource research using UST resources.
Use the tabs to navigate through the guide.
- Online Encyclopedias - Use encyclopedias for definitions and topic overviews when first starting a project.
- Management Articles - Search for news about trends, new ideas and best practices in the field of management and human resources.
- Case Studies - Learn by example what successful (and not successful) companies have done in the field of management.
- Non-Profit Sources - Resources on this page focus on the different issues and polcies in non-profit management.
- Books & Videos - Look for books and videos on management topics.
- Evaluating and Citing - Here is how to cite your sources of a vast array of business resources.
- Related Guides - A list of other UST guides to assist your research.