Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Guide to LibrarySearch
Learn to use LibrarySearch, which provides a simple, one-stop search for books, articles, videos, recordings, and more. Items from St. Thomas and other regional libraries can be requested online and delivered to the St. Thomas library of your choice.
Essential search tips
- to focus your search, use the limits on the left side of the result page
- try the Peer Review limit to focus your results on scholarly articles
- learn more about LibrarySearch
How do I request a book or article?
How do I request a book?
- View the full record for the book in LibrarySearch by clicking on the title from your list of search results.
- If you have not yet signed in, click on the blue "Sign in" text in the Get It section of the record.
- After you sign in to your St. Thomas account, you will be returned to the record and should now see a "Request" option in the Get It section.
- Fill out the Request form and be sure to specify your Pickup Location.
LibrarySearch: Your First Stop