Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Where do I start?
Use the tabs (above) or quick links on this page to find business ethics and management information resources.
Why use this guide?
This guide is designated as a starting point for doing research about the theoretical and practical aspects of business ethics.
Use the tabs (above) to navigate through the guide.
- Online Encyclopedias- Use encyclopedias for definitions and topic overviews when first starting a project.
- Finding Articles- Search for news about trends, new ideas and best practices in the field of business ethics.
- Finding Books & Videos- Look for books and videos on business ethic topics.
- Websites - Find quality websites from organizations and associations writing about, and doing first hand research on business ethics topics.
- Citing & Evaluating Sources - Here is how to cite your sources of a vast array of business resources.
Ask a Librarian
Chat with us during library reference hours using the widget in the lower right corner of this page, or use our Ask a Librarian page to contact us.
Marianne Hageman (St. Paul)
John Heintz (Mpls. & St. Paul)
Andrea Koeppe (Mpls.)
During the COVID-19 Outbreak we will be working from home, but we are still available for research questions and consultations. You can email us to get in touch!