Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Create an Account
- Create a free UST Account here
- Use your St. Thomas school email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up, and create a password. This password doesn't expire, so it can be different than your school email password.
- Fill in the form and click on Create Account.
- The Group Subscriptions window will appear. Check the box next to "University of St. Thomas DBEL" and Continue.
- After you create an account, log out and log back in.
- You will get an email with the subject line, "Thank you for registering with The Business Journals" confirming that your account was created successfully.
Select the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal by city
You are viewing the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, when you see the logo in the upper left corner.
If you see the Business Journals logo, click on Select a City and choose "Minneapolis/St. Paul" to get to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
Digital edition of the print version and Book of Lists
- In the right column, see an online version of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in print, by clicking on the View this week's edition link.
- If you see the message "Subscribe to read this edition," this means you are not signed in to your account. Once you sign in you will be able to access it.
- For other editions, click on the View this week's edition link and then click on the Archive button in the upper, left corner.
- The digital edition of the Book of Lists provides local company and industry ranking going back to 2009.
- We recommend using Chrome as your browser.
- If you are having trouble with your account, try logging out and logging back in again.
- Trouble signing in or forgot your password? Reset your password.