Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Alumni Access to RefWorks
RefWorks Alumni Instructions
You must have the UST RefWorks group code, and login via the RefWorks home page. Contact a librarian to receive the code if you have already left UST.
To transfer your UST account to an Alumni account:
Shortly before graduation go into your RefWorks account and change your Username, Password, and User Type Designation:
- Click on Tools in the RefWorks toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click on Update User Information.
- Change your Username and Password.
- Change User Type Designation to Alumni.
- You may now access your account by using the UST group code. Contact a librarian to receive the UST RefWorks group code if you have already left UST.
If you have already graduated, but did NOT change your username, password, and user type designation, contact Merrie Davidson (651-962-4661) and ask her to change it for you.