Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Take a break with the libraries
Welcome! Let the library help you take a break
While the libraries have a deep collection of resources for academic and research use, we also have many resources that you can enjoy when you just need a bit of a break.
We have books, music, films, and more, many of which are available to you online. The resources on this guide are grouped by type:
- Books: Get lost in a good book, or find a book about meditation, relaxation, and taking a break.
- Films: We have a bunch of movies and films, including major motion pictures and documentaries and tv shows. Many are streaming online, some are available on DVD.
- Music: Nothing like music to soothe your soul. Take a look at our collections of music to enjoy
- Magazines: We have an online collection of popular magazines like Sports Illustrated, HGTV Magazine, Knitscene, Dwell, and more!
- Other distractions: Therapy pet photo gallery, coloring pages, and online jigsaw puzzles.
Image by Comfreak from Pixabay