Welcome! Let the library help you take a break
While the libraries have a deep collection of resources for academic and research use, we also have many resources that you can enjoy when you just need a bit of a break.
We have books, music, films, and more, many of which are available to you online. The resources on this guide are grouped by type:
- Books: Get lost in a good book, or find a book about meditation, relaxation, and taking a break.
- Films: We have a bunch of movies and films, including major motion pictures and documentaries and tv shows. Many are streaming online, some are available on DVD.
- Music: Nothing like music to soothe your soul. Take a look at our collections of music to enjoy
- Magazines: We have an online collection of popular magazines like Sports Illustrated, HGTV Magazine, Knitscene, Dwell, and more!
- Other distractions: Therapy pet photo gallery, coloring pages, and online jigsaw puzzles.
Image by Comfreak from Pixabay