Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you use an iPad, you can get current (and archived) issues from some of the journals we subscribe to.
- From your iPad, go to Apps
- Search for BrowZine
- Download and install on your iPad
- BrowZine will ask for your Institution Info -- scroll to University of St. Thomas
- In the BrowZine library, navigate to the subject area you're interested in
I would choose Sociobehavioral Sciences, then Psychology
and Business and Economics, then Business
- Hold your mouse over the journal you like and drag it down to My Bookshelf
- Click on My Bookshelf, then click on the journal you want to look at
- Open articles or click on the icon to the right of the article. -- It's saved in your Saved Articles box at the bottom
Where should you start your research? What resources does the library have? What resources are out there in the world? Who should you contact to get more assistance with your research? Get your answers here.
Feel free to suggest other resources, make comments on the ones here, ask questions that you'd like answered! The library is here for you.