Use the following databases to help you locate journal articles on your topic of interest.
1) Determine the Key concepts of your topic
2) Define your key words / search terms
3) Choose your databases and resources
4) Formulate the search statement
5) Refine and focus your results
6) Evaluate and manage the results
7) Locate the full articles
Skip the words "a" "of" and "the"
Single key word, e.g. Transfiguration
Phrase search - when two or more terms are always used together, put them in quotes e.g. "New Testament"
Very broad term = a single term, e.g. Scriptures
Broader yet = add the term "or" between synonyms, e.g., Scriptures or Bible
More refined = add the term "and" between terms to focus your topic, e.g. Gospel and Luke and Emmaus
More refined = use "not", e.g., Mary not Magdalene