Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ways to Add Items
Add via the Library - searches the Libraries' system and uses their holdings and links
- Items you know the library owns, electronic or physical
- Physical books for library Course Reserves
- Add citations not held by the library for items you'd like us to digitize as fair use claims or license for short term use
Add/Upload Items Manually - upload files or enter citation data by hand
- Upload items you have created and to which you own the copyright
- Add citation information only for materials you'd like students to purchase, like course texts
- Upload legal copies you have acquired to use as fair use claims
Add via the Cite It! Bookmarklet
- Install a bookmarklet to add citations while you browse the Web, including from library databases, academic publishing sites, Amazon, YouTube, TED, and many others
- Use Request Tags to let the library know which of your items need additional processing, such as digitization, purchase requests, placing on course reserves, or obtaining a short-term license.
Add Items Button
In your Resource List, click on the plus sign button to access the screen where you can search the Library’s collection or add a citation manually: