Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Test Your St. Thomas Knowledge! (Answers at bottom of page)
Four categories for your enjoyment - good luck!
- Which college did I.A O'Shaughnessy attend before completing his studies at the College of St. Thomas?
- Which St. Thomas building housed the first campus library?
- What was the name of the body of water on what is now the St. Paul north campus that was drained in the early 1900s?
- Which popular St. Thomas campus figure was known as "Scooter?"
- Which former St. Thomas campus building housed a gymnasium, bowling alley and swimming pool?
- What was the name of the school on Summit Ave. that once stood where McNeely Hall is now?
- Which former downtown Minneapolis department store did St. Thomas move into in 1987?
- What was the previous name of the John R. Roach Center for the Liberal Arts?
- What is the official one-word title of the giant "plumb bob" artwork outside the science halls on St. Paul south campus?
- In which UST campus building will you find the "Steve Fritz Court?"
- What are the names of the two new residence halls on St. Paul north campus?
- In which NCAA Division I sports league will most St.Thomas teams (not Football) compete starting in 2021-22?
- What is the name of the two-year UST college program located on the UST Minneapolis campus?
- UST graduate Michelle Curran recently became the fifth female demonstration pilot for which elite United States military squadron?
- In which NCAA Division I Football league will St. Thomas begin play in the 2021-22 season?
- In which stadium did St. Thomas defeat St. John's 20-17 in front of 37,355 fans to set the all-time NCAA Division III Football attendance record?
- Which St. Thomas graduate caught five touchdowns for the Minnesota Vikings from 1986-1989?
- An early 1960's St. Thomas football player had a father who was a legendary hall-of-fame football coach - what is the name of this famous Dad?
- In which 1949 New Year's Day Bowl Game (Tampa, Florida) did St. Thomas play?
- Newer: Tommie East & Tommie North, Summit League, Dougherty Family College, U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
- Older: St. John's, Aquinas Hall, Lake Mennith, Msgr. James Lavin, O'Shaughnessy Hall
- Football: Pioneer League, Target Field, Jim Gustafson, Vince Lombardi, Cigar Bowl
- Campus: Christ Child School for Exceptional Children, Powers, Albertus Magnus Hall, Plunge, Anderson Athletic & Recreation Complex