Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
2115 Summit Ave, St. Paul, MN 55105
Directions & Parking
UST Social Work Department
For more information on the UST School of Social Work, check out their Web site:
Using Library Resources at UST and SCU
Welcome, Social Work Students!!
Details of Note:
- Your ID card will allow you to check out books.
- Computer Access at St. Thomas: All MSW students and all UST undergraduate Social Work students are issued a UST username and password, which allow you access to email and UST libraries resources.
- IST TechDesk: For assistance with your UST account or login, contact the TechDesk through the Tech Desk and Support Options site.
- Parking on campus: Use the Campus Map to locate the closest parking to the building you wish to visit. The O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library provides the resources for Social Work research.
- Printing: All students are allowed 400 pages per semester, including summer session (1200 per year). NOTE: You must be logged into computers with your UST account in order to print.