Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CLICsearch has two main functions:
It’s a discovery tool that helps you search for books, articles, media, and other library resources
It’s the new library account system for managing your check-outs, renewals, and hold requests
CLICsearch replaces both the broad search functionality of Summon and the catalog and requesting functionality of CLICnet.
- CLIC + Online: Searches the physical materials of all CLIC libraries (books, CDs, etc.) plus St. Thomas’s online resources
- CLIC Catalog: Searches all CLIC libraries’ physical materials (books, CDs, etc.), streaming audio and video, and some ebooks
- Course Reserves: Searches any type of material put on reserve by professors
- UST Digital Collections: Searches UST Research Online, a repository of scholarly and creative works created or sponsored by UST faculty, students, and staff, plus selected digitized content from the UST Libraries collections
CLICsearch is one part of your complete search. It does not include all of the content from the research databases to which St. Thomas subscribes. For discipline-specific searching, use the Libraries' databases.
Signing in allows you to:
- View Full-Text of licensed content
- Renew loans
- Place requests
- Access your library record
- Save searches for future retrieval
- Save records to your folder
- Display additional journal database records
Sign in to CLICsearch using your UST username and password.