Welcome, Social Work Students!!
As students in the joint Social Work program, you are welcome to utilize either (or both) of the libraries at SCU and UST. Please remember that while your program is joint, we are two separate institutions, each with our own unique computing, accounting, and administrative systems. Library links and resources for SCU are available at: http://library.stkate.edu/
MSW and DRSW students can access resources at both libraries, using either your UST account or your SCU account.
Other details of note:
- Your ID card will allow you to check out books at both libraries. You do not need separate ID card for St. Kate's.
- Computer Access at St. Thomas: All MSW students and all UST undergraduate Social Work students are issued a UST username and password, which allow you access to email and UST libraries resources.
- IRT TechDesk: For assistance with your UST account or login, contact the TechDesk by calling 651-962-6230 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking on campus: Use the Interactive Campus Map to locate the closest parking to the building you wish to visit. The O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library provides the resources for Social Work research.
- Printing: All students are allowed 400 pages per semester, including summer session (1200 per year). NOTE: You must be logged into computers with your UST account in order to print.