To create a playlist within the folder:
- Make sure you're in the UST playlist tab (no. 1 in the illustration below).
- Make sure your folder is open (no. 2).
- Click NEW PLAYLIST (no. 3).
- Fill out the info for this particular playlist.
- You may have several playlists within a folder.
Once you've created a playlist within a folder:
- Search for your desired work/s.
- Select the works (entire album, entire work, specific tracks) by checking the appropriate boxes (no. 1 below).
- Click ADD TO PLAYLIST and follow the instructions provided (no. 2).
- NOTE that each playlist can only hold sixty tracks of music, i.e., single- and multiple-movement works whose total number of tracks add up to sixty. You may need to make multiple playlists to accomodate your course needs.
To add works to an existing or new playlist:
- Always choose the University of St. Thomas Playlists tab.
- Choose your correct folder.
- Select an existing playlist or create a new playlist.
Remember to Log-Out of the special administrator account when you are finished. If you don't logout, no one else will be able to make a playlist.
When you and your students now go into Naxos Music Library or Naxos Jazz via the regular routes (Blackboard, library databases, etc.) they can click on the "Playlist" tab to see your playlists.