UST Libraries resources for scholarly articles on finance. The box to the left, "Recent articles on finance...", searches these databases as well, but access the databases directly for more comprehensive search results.
You can find hundreds of business, financial, and news sources by using UST Libraries' Subscription Journals & E-books discovery service. Use this tool to get full-text access to the following titles:
Through UST's library you have access to 5,926* journals in the area of business & economics. In addition, the library also provides you with access to thousands of other journal titles covering a broad spectrum of applied and academic topics. To find the list of "Business & Economics" journals follow these steps:
1) Go to the library's Subscription Journals & E-book discovery tool.
2) Locate the "Browse e-resources by subject" menu near the bottom of your page.
3) Select the "Business & Economics" option from the menu and click on the search button.
4) Once the new page loads, find the button near the top of the page labeled "Journals Only" and click on it.
6) Your updated set of results should equal 5,926 titles.
Thankfully, these titles are divided into sub-topics such as Commerce, Finance, and Management and from there they are further subdivided i.e.
Business & Economics-->Finance-->Banking.
You may also want to explore the e-book titles by clicking on the "E-Books Only" tab.
*Please note that some of the journal titles in our collect have ceased publication or have records that indicate we only have a limited time-span available. The reason we have these older items in the collection is that they help provide an historical record of topics and issues over time--context & understanding. If you cannot find a specific article or journal title please Ask a Librarian and we can help you get it.
Access these resources directly for up-to-date news on business, finance, and related topics.