Scroll down or use these links to find the instructions for the database that contains your desired videos, copy the resulting URL, and see the box in the right column entitled "Adding links to Blackboard."
Films on Demand is a multi-disciplinary database that provides streaming videos (online). More than 5000 full-length videos are available and they cover the subject areas of psychology, history, literature, languages, engineering, business, art, sociology, sciences and more.
Linking to Individual Titles
Users can build durable links to individual titles that can be placed in Blackboard, on web pages, sent via email to other authorized UST users, etc. But it's not quite as simple as just copying the URL from the browser's address bar. Here's what to do:
To link to one of the videos:
1) Open the database and find the film you wish to link.
2) Scroll down below the player window and find the "Permalink to this video":
3) Copy the full URL (it may run out past the left edge of your screen, so be careful to get the full string). Do not try to simply copy the URL from the browser's address bar as you normally would for a web site: that method will not work.
4) Paste the URL into the Proxy Me widget below (this adds UST-identifying information to the URL so that it will work for UST users who are off-campus).
5) Next, copy and paste the resulting link into Blackboard (see box to the right for more on this), into a syllabus, email, whatever.
Once you have the durable URL described in the previous steps, it's a snap to place it in Blackboard: