Instructions for the Graduate Coordinators
- Working with the department, make sure that you have an agreed upon series
For example: Graduate student work will be determined by the name of the degree
- The library will set up the series with Digital Commons and identify the administrator(s).
- Administrator (graduate coordinator) creates an account for him/herself by logging in to My Account.
- Print off a copy of the clickthrough license found at the Policies page for the libraries.http://www.stthomas.edu/libraries/about/policies/default.html
- Have each student sign as they submit their documents.
- Gather content from the submitters.
- Log into UST Research Online (USTRO) using your UST Username and password
- Go to your account (MyAccount) and log in. You will see:
- Choose the series you want to upload to by using the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the Upload form following the instructions on the form. There is also a help document with the upload form to enable you to answer some of the harder questions.
- Find the document on your drive, CD, jump or flash drive, etc.
- Upload the document and press submit.
- After completing all of the documents you are doing that day or time period, go into the series into which you’ve just uploaded
- Choose Manage Submissions.
- Find the word ‘Post’ and select it.
- Wait for a while (sometimes overnight), but usually it’s there quickly.
- If it isn’t all right and you want to fix the metadata, correct your errors and press Update Submission.