CLICsearch is the library catalog of six private colleges and universities in the Twin Cities, including Saint Thomas. Books from other campuses can be requested online and delivered to the St. Thomas library of your choice.
ARCHBISHOP IRELAND MEMORIAL LIBRARY
Located on St. Paul's South Campus, Archbishop Ireland Memorial Library is the graduate theology library of UST and the Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity. It serves seminarians and lay students in graduate and continuing education programs, UST undergraduates, and archdiocesan parish professionals. Click on blue hyperlink below.
• Recognize the qualities of anti-Catholicism.
• Identify the reasoning behind these traits.
• Relate this to one's own experiences.
• Articulate a thoughtful response to these prejudices.
• What common themes do you see?
• Why would opponents of Catholicism use these themes to criticize the faith?
• How do the anti-Catholic themes in the past compare with your perceptions of anti-Catholicism today?
Try these books:
Anti-Catholicism Research Guide
This guide covers many of the most useful resources in theology and religion, with suggestions for finding backgrounds, books, and articles for your course work. Use the tabs above to explore the many resources available to you.
Search under the term "anti-Catholicism".
Online databases and electronic journals subscribed to by the UST Libraries are licensed for use by the St. Thomas community ONLY. Because of this restriction, we need to verify that anyone accessing these databases is a current member of the St. Thomas community.